What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Crazy Man

Happy May
Today was my night to work late at the coffee shop. Night time always brings out the freaks. Why aren't people home at 9pm at night. Why are they out buying coffee? That is the time when the lonely people come out! tonight was no exception. Of course my trouble customer tonight was a MAN, a CRAZY Man!
I actually encountered him yesterday but he returned tomight. I almost called 911 but he ran away too fast.
He stared and leered and pestered my partner and I for awhile and then stared some more and leered more. He then made obscene noises and smacked his lips and made elephant noises. O what a treat for us. I took it as an ordinary night with the crazies at my shop. However he started telling my girl partner that she looked like his ex-wife who he killed. He also described other things to her. By the time I got to him he was crossing the street and yelling at the trees on the other side. Never a quiet night where I work!!!!
Why are my CRAZIES predominantely male? Very few crazy women out there that I see. However there is the bag lady. She carries around grocery bags that are stuffed with more grocery bags. About 10 of them.
Well tomorrow is back to a normal day shift at the shop. Back to my normal rude, sometimes lewd and mostly obnoxious customers. What a relief!
I am going on vacation for a week and I hope I get some good blogs while I am away.
When I return I think I will tell you about the kind and fun male customers, my regulars that DO put a smile on my face. Maybe I'll tell you the story of how I met my honey at the shop one lonely Saturday night.
Have a great tuesday
Coco

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Starbucks needs to issue firearms and training to all barristas.

That would make the line move faster for sure.

5:49 PM  
Blogger CoCo said...

I often think that a sawed off shotgun under the counter would get the point across. "Sir- Do you really want soy milk with your latte today". "Have a nice day. I insist".

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matbe it is just your magnetic charm.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home