What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Time Off

I have had some time off from the coffee shop. Back to work tomorrow. Yahoo !
Are there any types of customers you would like to read about? Say the surfers, Harley drivers, constructions workers or maybe the cyclists? Maybe pick-up truck drivers. You know what they say about guys with BIG trucks! Give me your feedback. I can relate stories about all types of people. Have a great day all. Coco

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, tell us more about the yahoos with the ginormous trucks.

I don't mean the contractors who actually NEED the truck. I'm talking about the guys who have to drive a F350 Dullie because it makes them feel good about themselves.

When gas gets over $4/gallon, it's going to be HILLARIOUS to hear them griping.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home