What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

High Maintenance Man

You can sure learn a lot about a man by the coffee he drinks. I have learned over the past 4 years that I see the most manly men ordering the girliest drinks everyday. Look at the coffee your guy is drinking. Their personality is all in the cup. Black, decaf, halfcaf, syrup, extra syrup, nonfat, soy, lowfat, whip, nowhip, xtra whip, hot, xtra hot, not too hot. I can go on with mochas, lattes, eggnogs, cappuchinos, teas, ....... Don't any men just drink a cup of black coffee anymore?
I theorize that men such as these are either single or divorced because no woman would put up with their high maintenance ways. I suppose that the opposite is true if I want to be fair. There are a lot of high maintenance women walking around doing the same things with their coffee drinks.
Some of my most favorite customers are the black coffee drinkers. Nothing too difficult about it. Just give them a cup of coffee and they can fix it up themselves with some sugar and creamer. No specifications at all. Just that the coffee is hot!
So in closing , if you have your eye on someone , go to the coffee shop and watch them order their coffee drink. If you have a simple black coffee drinker them you are pretty sure their life is not high maintenance. Watch out though is they get into the modifiers on the cup.. then life with them will be much more involved.
By the way I have met someone in my shop and yes! he is a blcak coffee drinker.!

Share some of your high maintenance stories with my readers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My momma used to say ...

If you don't drink coffee black, you really don't like coffee.

Good for you and your new low-maintenance man.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home