What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

CELL PHONE CRAZIES

So has anyone out there had any similar experiences in the customer service area? In the doctors office, at the grocery store or even at a wedding. At my wedding there will be a fancy cell phone blocker sent from the CIA especially for me. HAHA Let's hear them. I know everyone has run into a cell phone-aholic. You know them, they just can't put it down. Sometimes the customers have 2 phones on their belts. Geez what a phone bill that must be!
Bring it on and vent with my readers about the insanity of cell phones.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some people have no manners.

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We went to the movie the other night. I sat in an aisle seat as I usually do because it feels a little roomier.

Just as the feature was about to start a baby boomer from the center of the row got up and started working her way out.

"Excuse me, sorry, oops, excuse me, pardon me, gotta hurry, oops, excuse me."

By the time she got to me I was trying to look around her and I was a little impatient so I said, "Couldn't you have done this a little earlier?" "No!!" she said in a loud whisper,

"The TURN OFF YOUR CELL PHONE PLEASE message just flashed up on the screen and mine is out in the car."

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home