What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Saturday in the coffee shop

I am up at 5am today to get ready for work. I love being up early but I don't really want to talk to anyone that early. However I get paid to serve people and be friendly. Imagine that. Let's see who I might meet and greet today.......

The Harly man
The Surfer
The click-clacker ( biyclist)
The grunge man
The metro-sexual man
The internet-dating man
The addicted to coffee...... the legal drug man
The father with 4 kids
The boyfriend with the jealous mate staring daggers at me cause her boyfriend thinks I am more funny and attentive.

That is only the beginning of the cast of characters for today. Come back and I'll let you know who was the inspiration for the Sunday blog!

That is only the beginning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home