What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Monday blues

Hello Monday-What I learned today......
Men who carry babies in their arms to attract women are NOT attractive.
Today at the cafe' there were several men with babies or young children. They allowed their kids to scream and shout for what they wanted. When dad said" no honey" then they shouted more. Of course giving them lots of attention and far more than they originally wanted so they would shut up!
Perhaps they should not venture in to world with their offspring. They can't control them.
So if you dated one of these guys, how would the date go???
Hello Suzie I am here to pick you up. I'm sorry I am not ready, come back later. Okay.
Hey Tom can we go to that new Thai place for dinner? No honey I don't like Thai food.
Suzie then starts to scream and cry. Tom caves in and not only go to Thai for dinner but buys Suzie ice cream after for being such a good girl.
Hey that doesn't sound half bad. I get what I want and extra too if I scream and cry with Tom.
But is that really the type of guy for you in the long run. I imagine that scenario would get old pretty soon.
Come back tomorrow for more dish on the men I serve each day. You won't believe them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home