What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sunday 3/12/06

Sunday was a wonderful day . I learned nothing about men today because it was my day off. As much as I love men I think that a day not spent observing them is a good thing. It leaves me with a fresh start to my work week and a new perspective on life. A day off refreshes you and clears your mind for the week to come.
So, What's up for tomorrow???? Back to my job in a coffee shop. Serving I would estimate 80% men each day. I know that all of you reading have had similar interactions with men each day. Let's get together and share our stories and observations each day.
Check in each day as I serve up my stories and happenings in CoCo's Cafe'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home