What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Birdman

I am following up on a blog from last month, Chic Magnet. I was at work today and saw the Birdman. Yes the Birdman. I kid you not! Here is the deal.
He arrives at the coffee shop and leaves his bird outside sitting on a chair. I guess the bird is reserving his seat. Birdman knows if I am at work he is not allowed to bring his pet in my shop. It is against Health Dept rules and is just plain gross to see poop and feathers flying around. Birdman than proceeds into the shop and orders a Mocha coffee drink. He takes the drink on outside and sits in the chair and watches the girls pass by. Well, after awhile you notice that the bird is whistling at the women passing into the coffee shop. They all stop to see who is whistling and find out that it is the bird. Every comment I hear is "What a pretty bird". This guy is so full of crap. Bird Crap. The bird has been sitting on his shoulder for hours and there is poop all over his sleeve and on the pavement. Can't these girls see this????
I forgot to tell you Birdman shares his Mocha beverage with his buddy . Every now and again you can see the bird's head diving into the paper cup. There must be a law against hyping an unsuspecting bird with caffeine. That is just cruel.
This whole scenario goes on for hours. Bird slurping, whistling and me cleaning up the bird crap.
Any readers seen birdman in your local coffee shop? Would you fall for the bird magnet if you heard the whistling?
Have a great weekend.
We are having a Street Fair outside my coffee shop all weekend. I guarantee I will see some amazing behaviors in the next 48 hrs. Maybe Snakeman will return. Do you think he knows Birdman?
Coco

1 Comments:

Blogger Gordy said...

Do you have any "free" newspapers distributed from your shop? Have you tried suggesting to birdman he lay a few down for birdy to poop on so you don't have to clean it up?

I'm just sayin'

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home