What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Repairmen

So it was a day of breakdowns at the coffee shop today. I was looking forward to a quiet, uneventful Friday. All of a sudden sinks were backing up and the phones weren't working and our espresso machine was on the fritz. Thanks goodness we have 2 espresso machines at our shop! I had to call for REPAIRMEN.
It was such a stereotypical experience. Pretty much each repairman had low pants so we could see his butt! I think they purposely pulled their pants low when they saw a store full of women. Lean over the sink and we caught a glimpse. Fix the dishwasher and we all got a glimpse even the customers. Let's just say the customers started tipping us really well when they saw the action "behind" the counter. They felt real sorry for us women.
By the end of my day all was fixed but I will still have 3 permanent "butts" etched in my memory . Tomorrow is another day. Maybe a peaceful day. Oh no it's Saturday. Sweaty money day!!!!!
What ever happended to Repairwomen? Are there any out there? Do these women have "plummers butt" ?

1 Comments:

Blogger Gordy said...

Maybe you could suggest they wear spandex bib tights?

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home