What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

What's In a Purse?

Well- I know this blog is mainly about men I meet everyday but I can't resist this subject. I have seen it so many times I can't believe it.
It goes like this:
Woman comes in for a coffee beverage, usually something very involved. She then proceeds to prop her purse on the counter to pay and leaves it wide open for all humanity to see what's inside. Do you think she wants all to see the following...?
Her birth control pills, her stash of pot, her baggie of cocaine, her tampax, her hair curlers, o my gosh what else is in there? I thought I had seen it all the other day when a customer propped her purse, took out her wallet and a DOG jumped out. Scared the crap out of me!!!! You all know that I have a particular problem with animals in my store.
She said that she didn't want to leave her little precious in the car. Well how about leaving it at home?
I guess this is one time that I am glad to have men customers with no purses. However there is always the man-purse or the murse. What do you readers think about the "murse"
Have a great Monday
COCO

2 Comments:

Blogger Blank said...

Hey, about the nice cars, but no cash?

What about us losers driving a 94 Chevy with 220,300 miles on it?

A car is a tool, nothing more to me. Its been paid for a long time.... costs about 170 dollars to insure for 6 months, and the most expesive part costs about 13 bucks on it.

But just so you don;t think i'm cheap, okay, i am, but I don't want you to know that, I have a another car, it's even a 2001 model. Of course, its the base model with crank windows.

I always tip my baristas, there alwasy so perky and hopped up on coffee.

Loving your comments (Even if i cycle) But I keep my money in my tool bag, so its always fresh.

6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is your best blog entry of all of them.

Yes, carrying tiny dogs seems to be 'in' right now, maybe it's Paris Hilton's influence ... I don't know.

Have you ever seen the film "The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!"? The "purse scene" is hysterical.

I agree with the above poster, unless you are in sales and need to 'impress' customers, a car is just a tool.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home