What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Parties?

Ya gotta love a party.
After working all week a friend from our Starbucks is throwing a Party.
I just love getting together with work friends to talk and dish the dirt on ourselves and customers as well.
I am not getting paid to be nice or flirt so i don't have to do anything but show up and have some tasty beverages. sounds like a plan.
However I have to get up at 345am to work tomorrow morning. How much fun and how much trouble can I get into if I have to get up early? I can tell you now I will be hurting in the am.
So how many readers get up early for work?
Does that get in the way of your dating or partying?
Let me know how you do it.
Have a good Saturday-last of September
Coco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home