What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

He's just not into me

So guys, what do you do with a woman you are not into?
She is interested but you are not.
I see this happen all the time at work. A guy is dating a girl. she thinks all is well but then the phone calls stop as well as the texts or emails.
Why do guys who are too busy or not interested feel like they need to string us along?
Why don't they just say they are "just not into you.?
Is it cowardly or is it an ego thing?
Please clear this up for women
Coco

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one wants to deal with the drama of a breakup. The right thing to do is to tell her in person. I guess some men are cowards.

The worse thing would be to do some sort of couple therapy with the knowledge you wanted out. That's just plain dishonest.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Gordy said...

Its hard. After being dumped out of a 20 year marriage after lots of lies I'd rather be honest than just stop writing. It is possible to write a kind note that ends it. I've sent more than one. When its got to be done, you need to do it.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home