What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Dog fights

When you are serving up Lattes and Cappucinos each day there is nothing like the sound of snarling, barking and yelping dogs to make you happy!
Just kidding. I would almost have the arrogant spandex wearing men in line than the animal customers.
Today was a Sunday at the coffee shop and that means take your animals and have coffee.
Well I really don't care that you have a cute expensive dog. You need to leave them at home so customers can sit and enjoy a cup of coffee in peace. Maybe read the newspaper or have a conversation.
It was so noisy with battling and yelping dogs that I had several customers complain to me. Of course I had to tell dog owners to leash their dogs. Never a good conversation!
Neither is telling them that their dogs are annoying other people and their children.
How many times have we all heard " O my dog is gentle , it never bites"?
Oh yes honey they all have the potential to bite.
Ever been bitten by a dog? IT HURTS!!!
Any readers have trouble with animals in shops? Let us know.
Have a happy September
Coco

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I take it that the rumor of Starbucks offering "Fidoccino" treats for customer's pets ... is false?

1:08 PM  
Blogger snakeflake said...

Children are much more annoying than dogs. I wanted to rent am apartment but they said no pets allowed. My dog is 100x neater than a child. He doesnt write on walls or tear stuff up. I mean thats what pet deposits are for. Never seen a child deposit.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home