What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Women know First

So why do women know the break-up is coming before the man?
Are we just "more in touch with our feelings" ?
Perhaps we are more in touch with "his feelings".
Guys really are very adept at blaming everyone but themselves. I suppose that is a natural defense.
It seems like couples are spliting up all around me and I sure hear it across the counter at my shop each day. I really don't want to hear about his/her girlfriend or why the split happened. I just serve you coffee each day I am not your therapist! However I could charge extra for that latte.
Maybe a separate line for coffee and therapy. Somewhat like Lucy in Charlie Brown.
Have a good day
Coco

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you breaking up with someone?

9:17 AM  
Blogger CoCo said...

I guess the point of the blog was that women always know before the man does. I can't answer that question at this point!

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think men will "stick it out" more than the ladies will.

A women will just DECIDE to leave and THAT'S THAT.

This dialog from the film "As Good As It Gets" captures this quite well.

Receptionist: How do you write women so well?

Melvin Udall: I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability.

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a bunch of b.s....how is there any logic in "sticking something out" when there is no communication or work toward solving the relationship problems. i think a more appropriate answer is that most men ignore their feelings and just plod along, where women more actively and assertively seek happiness even if it means a change in their lives.

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Men stay even when unhappy. Ignoring their feelings for the sake of the family.

Reason and Accountability.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home