What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Hair Coloring?

There seems to be a trend among men to Color their hair? What do we think of this?
Sometimes I think men should go bald instead of getting an unatural hair color.

Then there are the "surfers". The pseudo surfers who bleach their hair but somehow seem, to never get themselves in the ocean. It is just a look, a fashion statement.

I am seeing a bunch of older men who insist on the Donald Trump "comb-over".
Then there are the toupee wearers. I actually had one these "toupee" guys hit on me the other day. I politely suggested that he "lose the rug" and maybe get a Corvette and then he would have more of a chance with women. Maybe drop a few coins in the tip jar as well?

You know most drivers of expensive sporty cars are bald and in their 50's. Middle age crisis.

My middle age crisis was a tattoo. I won't tell you where. You'll have to guess.
Have a good Monday
Coco

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do men have a better chance with women if they drive a Corvette? I usually consider people who drive flashy cars as shallow, but I am not a woman- what do I know.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home