What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Meeting your girlfriend?

Well there is an interesting practice taking place in my shop. Now my men customers want the baristas to meet their girlfriends . I think we have become part of the family now. something akin to meeting the parents. I notice this especially on a Saturday and especially Sunday morning when the couples are waiting in line,usually a long line. You can see them way back in line "making out" with their girlfriends they got lucky with last night. We just want ot tell them to "get a room". Really cut out the public affection in my shop!
Then they reach the counter and of course I have to make conversation and be nice.
"How are you today"
"I am great . Meet my girlfriend. I got laid last night". I'm buying whatever she wants."

Of course you are , she just gave you a great night!
These turn into the women who stare daggers at us because we pay attention to their man. Believe me honey- if you knew the habits of this guy, you would flee into the parking lot and never look back.
Please end up your dates or weekends in someone else's coffee shop. Make out and grab his crotch in the car BEFORE coffee. Or better yet.....
BREW AT HOME!!!!!
Notice this, this weekend when y'all are out shopping .
Have a great Thursday
Coco

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can tell you are not the owner.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home