What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Jealous Women

In my coffee shop I have noticed that women get very jealous and give me the evil eye when I pay attention to their "man". Somehow, the comment "What can I get you to drink this morning" is translated into " I want you and leave the girlfriend". I am just doing my job and being friendly. These guys just eat it up and flirt like crazy and their girlfriends get more mad by the minute! By the time the couple is out the door there is silent treatment or the woman is telling the guy to stop talking to the barista. The whole time I am getting the evil eye from said girlfriend. I guess I don't have to mention, no tip either!
Perhaps I am less demanding than the girlfriend. I only want to know what they want to drink. I am not asking for marriage or a new car or dinner and a movie. At the end of the transaction I am giving a tasty beverage prepared with a great attitude.
Maybe women should be less demanding like a barista. Although, I only get to spend 5 minutes with your guy. You however have to spend a lifetime with him.
Have a great day
Coco

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my favorite posts.. :)

2:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home