What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Phone Sex

Working at night is always a gamble. Most of the time the coffee shop is quiet and customers are upbeat and happy. I experienced a new "happy" customer on Friday night. There we were serving up lattes and cappucinos and in ran a man who asked if he could use our restroom. Our usual response was "if it is unlocked you can use it". He sure was in a hurry that night. He then announced to us that he needed the restroom because he was having PHONE SEX! My partner that night responded, "of course you can use the restroom, just don't make a mess!"
Everyone in the shop was howling laughing and wanted to listen at the door to what was going on in the restroom. I was just dreading the time when I would have to clean the restroom at the end of the night. Just what was I to find in there? Well, he really was quite quick in there, maybe 5 minutes. Must have been quick phone sex.
Then I wondered how many people are having phone sex in their cars in traffic? in elevators, in restaurant restrooms. The list could be endless.
"Pardon me I have to pull off the freeway. Could you hold that sexy thought till I get to a restroom?"
You tow truck drivers beware. When trying to aid cars that seem to be broken down on the highway, better knock on the window first. I know the next time I pass a car pulled over I will be thinking about phone sex, especially if the driver is alone!
Ponder that thought while you go about your Monday. Have a good one.
Coco

3 Comments:

Blogger dotcommie said...

Can you HEEEEAAAAARRRRRREEEEE me now?

8:52 PM  
Blogger Blank said...

Ewww... Just friggin Ewwwwwwwwwwwww

3:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home