What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Coffee Enema?

What an unbelievable interaction I had today with a customer. I have to say "cheers" to you men. This woman customer wins the prize of all time from me. A man would never do this!
She walked in and bought a pound of our Organic coffee beans. I asked her what type of grind she wanted me to grind her beans on. She than said "ENEMA GRIND!" I kid you not. I looked at her and said OK, no joke, what grind would you like. She repeated the enema word and I told her I was not familiar with "Enema Grind" . Apparently she is brewing coffee to use as a cleansing enema. She was so happy with her organic coffee she had bought previously that she decided to up her purchase to 2 lbs today. My partners at work couldn't stop laughing when she left and the customers following her were quite confused as to how the coffee enema works. It led to lots of rude and crude discussions this afternoon. It was absolutley wonderful trying to imagine how the whole process works and why she needed 2 lbs of coffee. Organic even. I just wanted to ask her if a nice French Roast would do the trick! Or perhaps a muffin would go well with the organic beans.
What a day. Does anyone know much about this coffee enema thing???

Have a great Friday
Coco

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Starbucks announces new Enema Grind" coffee blends.

In a surprising move to take advantage of the rising trend in coffee enemas, Starbucks announced a new line of coffee specially blended for this unique application. Some f the new varities include:

ASS-PRESSO
BROKEBACK MTN BLEND
CRAP-PUCCINO
LOG-TTE
FLOWBACK MOUNTAIN
GREEK ROAST
BOOTY BLEND

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I must say, i'm not quite sure I understand either. Quite interesting, as well as disturbing.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home