What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Earrings For Men???

So I was at work today and a discussion topic arose. At what age should men stop wearing earrings? There were several men customers buying coffee today with earrings. Most were the ear stretching kind that you find in the beach towns. I'll admit they did take some getting used to. However there were also some older gentlemen with earrings that that my partners and I found a little Silly.
As I always say I don't want to date a guy with a smaller butt than mine or with earrings larger than mine!
I suppose that maybe a little chip in the ear, maybe something tasteful would be allright. What I saw today was a bit strange. Some kind of skull and crossbones in an ear of a well dressed man. Would you really feel good about sealing a deal with a guy like this? I would be a little leary about signing contracts and handing over millions of dollars to someone with the "mark of the devil".
There was also an earring looking like a devil's horn . I was taught that it is impolite to stare so I couldn't really get a good look at it. I think he was sitting outside on an internet date. That is a whole other subject right there.
So what do you think about these earrings. Should these older guys just take it out and act their age? What do you think?
Have a good night
Coco

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so old and crusty that I belong to the "men shouldn't be pierced club". My 17 year old son has one ear done, and he just has a small diamond stud. I can live with that. It actually looks okay, but really, once your into college I would think it would be time for that stuff to go. I'm not real big on tattoos either, surprised? I think that everyone's individual expression should have limits, because later on it will bite you. I've even know pretty qualified job applicants that just received just a glance after an interview because she had a tattoo on her shoulder you could see through her blouse. Anyone one with "hardware" is never going to a serious consider either, except maybe a research person, but no one anyone near finance or customers. I mean really, would you like to buy your coffee from someone with a devils horn in their head?

3:48 AM  
Blogger CoCo said...

How old is crusty?

5:18 PM  
Blogger Gordy said...

Hey, I'm 46, so I figure if I ain't done it by now it isn't appropriate.

Besides, I can't grow hair, so I shave off what little I get to grow. Who needs to listen to all the Mr. Clean references?

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home