What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Sling Blade

OK here is another weirdo at night. This guy has been coming in on my nights in the coffee shop and talks just like Billy Bob in Sling Blade. He stares at me and makes really strange grunting noises. I give him his refill for the fifth time and I had turn him away at 915pm after we closed the doors.
Really creepy.
I never really liked that character in Sling Blade or Billy Bob. Both a lot crazy right?
I am hoping he is harmless or maybe he is a friend of Phone Sex guy?

And here is a question for you guys. Why do men grunt all the time? Even in a conversation? Is it that you are too tired to speak correctly? or maybe it is the hour of the day?
Have a great Thursday
Coco

3 Comments:

Blogger Gordy said...

Um, we're all cavemen at heart?

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home