What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Coffee Talk

I often like to ask people this question.

IF YOU WERE TO HAVE COFFEE WITH SOMEONE DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO WOULD IT BE?

I get some really interesting and inciteful answers.
I would like to have coffee and talk to Johnny Cash.
I think after viewing the movie of his life that he would be really interesting to talk to. He lived through so much and made the most of his talents through much adversity. I want to know what motivated him and I'd have lots of questions for him about his world growing up.
I just loved Walk the Line.

What do my readers say? Let me hear who you would have coffee with.
Someone religious, political , a world leader, Jesus or maybe a relative?
Have a great Friday
Coco

6 Comments:

Blogger Blank said...

Can I have coffee with two? Matter of fact, these two together, Jimmy Carter and Ben Franklin.

3:09 AM  
Blogger dotcommie said...

Bill Gates ...

Wait ... I have had diet coke with Bill ;-)

So, o.k. Lance Armstrong ... that would be bitchin!

7:45 AM  
Blogger CoCo said...

I am also interested in WHY you want to talk to these people and What you would talk about

8:25 AM  
Blogger dotcommie said...

Why Lance?

I want to know how it feels to ride and win the Tour De France, how it felt to beat the team that fired him when they found out he had cancer.

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

id like to talk with tupac

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about....

teddy roosevelt. that guy was narly.

oh ya, this is le kyle.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home