What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

How many readers?

I would like to get a handle on my blog and see where it is going. I know I have readers but I don't know how many. I love all your comments as well. You guys are so honest and funny. I wish you were all my customers!
When you read could you please comment in some way so I can gauge how many of you there are?
I am trying to make some $$$ from this so I don't have to schlep coffee forever.
Anything you want to read about Women??. I am one and can give you good insight into our thoughts and thought process.
Have a great thursday- my day off.
Coco

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it all!!

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you put a counter on this page that will show you how many "hits" you are getting?

10:59 AM  
Blogger dotcommie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:27 PM  
Blogger dotcommie said...

Go here:

Blog Counter Help

There are free tools that can keep track of your readership.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home