What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Vicky's Secret is Evil?

I had an interesting conversation with a co-worker, a man, today. We were talking about the women who come into the shop to buy coffee on the way to the beach.
Well, a few of them had swimsuits on that looked like they came from Victoria's Secret. I thought that for their age that they looked awesome in the clothes or little bit of clothes they were wearing.
I than said to him that women's swimsuits were very expensive even for just a wee bit of cloth. Just as underwear from Victoria's Secret is expensive for wee bit of coverage.
He then blasted the idea of selling clothing such as these that he thought were "evil". He didn't think that women should be in a catalogue mostly naked selling underwear. What kind of an example is that for our world, he said.
What happened to free enterprise? Just like Howard Stern or really obnoxious talk radio- JUST TURN IT OFF! You don't have to listen and you don't have to look at women in bikinis buying coffee. Look the other way or hand the customer over to me and I won't judge what they are wearing or where they buy it.
Heck - I might just go buy some new stuff at Vicky's Secret this weekend! But not a bikini, I am a bit old for that.
I am sure that you guys can band together to blast my co-worker and his opinions.
Let me hear it and I will show him the response
Good Friday
Coco

3 Comments:

Blogger Blank said...

Well, Victoria's secret is a business, it sells that stuff to make money. So they must be making money because they keep selling it. You co-worker can have his opinion, but being a man, and you can add this to your things learned list, most of us enjoy the mystery of a scantly clad women. Besides, this guy never had to try and find a comfy bra. (which from all accounts i've heard, is almost as hard as finding the right boyfriend/husband, but far less costly)

Now.... when will the coffee cam be up, I go for some bikinis right now...

3:23 AM  
Blogger dotcommie said...

Your best post ever.

People need to get a life.

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not understanding what you are saying. Yours other posting said "dress your age" and now your saying if you look awesome for your age, sure. If your co-worker feels underwear models are only in catalogue than he's never opened a newspaper. Macy has very large ad 3 to 4 times a week.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home