What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Friday, June 23, 2006

What you smell like

One of my first customers at the coffee shop today , at 5:05am was a man. Let me tell you , there is nothing more attractive than a guy smelling like Bounce fabric softener. JUST KIDDING!
I just don't like that odor. I could smell him coming in the door even with the aroma of coffee everywhere.
I wanted to tell him that Bounce comes unscented so it won't ruin your romantic Saturday night.
What do you ladies think of this smell of Bounce on a guy? I think a little Obsession would be preferable to Bounce. You sure don't see the munufacturers of Bounce selling it in an after shower lotion or after shave product.
A scenario at a local bar might go like this:
"Hey Jack- What is that cologne you are wearing?"
"Well Sara- I just rubbed Bounce fabric softener all over my skin. It is less expensive than Old Spice"
Have a great Saturday
Coco

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Love that smell

I also love the smell of gasoline!!!!

5:06 PM  
Blogger Blank said...

Bounce... Gasoline... Nothing beats good ol #2 fuel oil. Now thats a mans smell, climbing up from the basement after changing the fuel pump on the oil burner... The smell soaking into everything to be saved for a nice rainy day.

Is downy ok?? Thats what i use..

3:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

girls often wear uber stinky perfume that makes my brain hurt.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home