What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Friday, August 11, 2006

I despise Passwords and Usernames !!!!!

Welcome me back to the blogging world.
I was on vacation for 2 weeks= not near a computer= in Maine. That is not to say that there are no computers in Maine but there were no plugs in our campsite for the laptop!!! Not to mention a wireless internet.
When I returned something happened to my system.
PURE EVIL
I couldn't log onto my blog and had to do the resetting thing for username and password.
I am so happy to be writing again I hope I haven't lost readers.
keep coming back to read and I'll try to catch up on all the coffee talk.
Enjoy your Saturday
Coco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home