What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Phone Sex

I notice more than a few customers on their cell phones these days.
Are they really having a business conversation while waiting for their lattes? or are they standing off in the corner having an intimate phone sex conversation with someone?
How many of you out there are actually having phone sex while waiting at the coffee shop, grocery store or elsewhere while running errands. Does the boss know what you are using the company minutes for?
Sometimes I see cars pulled off to the side of the road and someone on their phones. At least they have pulled over and are not "finishing" while in traffic. Could you imagine explaining to the EMT/Highway Patrol why your pants were unzipped!
Come on confess and tell me the stories.
Have a great phone conversation all!
Coco

2 Comments:

Blogger Blank said...

My phone plan has 100 minutes on it, I use about 20 of them. I guess my sex on the phone mimics real life.

Like i say when giving blood, this would be a lot easier if you just asked me if i've had sex in the last 5 years...

I hate cell phones. They let people be sloppy and rude in planing, i can just pick up my phone and change my plans.

3:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can You Heeeeaaaaarrrr! Me Now?

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home