What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Women's Sweaty $$$$$

Well imagine my surprise this week whan a woman ordered her tasty beverage and pulled a sweaty credit card out of her jog bra !!!!! YEEEW Gross !!!!!!
Yes I apologize to men out there. I guess I hadn't run into a woman who would do this.
Also in the same week a woman who had been at a nearby Yoga studio pulled out a $20 from her bra to pay for her beverage.
"Oh I am sorry it is wet, I didn't have any place for a wallet" was the response.
It is getting to the point that I want to run from any "exercising" customer that comes in my shop.
What are people thinking out there?
Maybe I should try and experiment and tell them I will not accept any money that is wet.
Maybe a bank is allowed to do that. anyone know?

Have a dry Thursday
Coco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home