What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Vacations

So how do you decide what to do for vacations?
I notice that men seem to want a more active, touring or sporty kind of vacation
It seems that women would like to sightsee and just lay around on the beach.
That is what I notice from my customers when queried about what they did for vacation.
What do you readers advise for a vacation.
Are the men and women readers divided similar to my observations?
Let us know what you did on your Summer Vacations.
Enjoy the last weeks of summer. Although where I live it's always summer !!!
Coco

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Depends on the lady...

We (girlfriend and I) were watching a film about a family that travels up a river in the rainforest and explores the jungles. I think she's the only women I know who would consider that to be an ideal vacation!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Gordy said...

I can do both. In fact, when I've traveled for vacation I plan a lot of down time. I don't plan an itinerary so packed I'm always on the go. I need some time to read, watch a movie, just relax, maybe quietly see the town I'm in. Enjoy a pleasant quiet meal.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home