What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Power

Let's stay with the same relationship theme.
We were talking the coffee shop yesterday about who has the power in a relationship.
Usually it is one or the other, the man or woman. I suspect that most of the time the man is dictating the rules and the game plan for two. I wonder why women are so inclined to give up their power or their say in a relationship because they are afraid that the man will leave.
It is frustarating to see this in other women. I think I see it in myself and am getting mad at me!
I think your Coco has woken up and has had enough. I want to take back the power. So readers , How do I do it? It can't be that hard?
Now I am going to work and serve up Lattes and whatever you men want. So you better behave today because I am going to use my power today. Don't give me any crap and all will be well in coffeeland.
Coco

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The power resides in the person who needs the other person less.

Women are far more powerful in relationships than they realize.

4:23 PM  
Blogger CoCo said...

That is an awesome statement! I think I got it and I feel better already.
Thanks

6:50 PM  
Blogger CoCo said...

That is an awesome statement! I think I got it and I feel better already.
Thanks

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home