What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

I have a request from a recent blog.
Do women or men feel jealous when entering a relationship where their partner has remained friends with ex's ?
How do you feel when your friends, male or female are still friends with the ex? jealous, unhappy or is it okay that they remain friends.
How would I feel? I think at first I would be jealous and would have to keep an eye on time spent alone with the ex. perhaps I would want to be asked along when there was contact with the 2. After I saw the dynamics than I suppose that I would be ok, but I just don't know.
How about you readers. Time for some feedback
Have a wonderful Friday
Coco

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If there are children involved, there has to be some sort of interaction. Ford has a commerical where a divorced family goes on a trip with the children, kind of bizzare when you think about it.

If course they could be having "Hate You Sex," you never can tell.

7:42 AM  
Blogger CoCo said...

Does anyone have hate me sex????

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I Hate You Sex"

... it's a situation in which you are involved emotionally, and either your hostility spills over into attraction, or you attraction manifests itself as hostility.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home