What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Bathroom Waiting

So tell me how a person couldn't possibly see the 5 customers waiting ahead of them in the bathroom line?
How many times do I see it everyday. Someone who doesn't feel like they should have to wait in the bathroom line.
They pass right in fromt of all waiting and try the locked door. Then all the people in line inform them that there is a line. Can't they see the line?
Explain this to me.
Then I hear ... "I'll just be a minute" or " I don't have time to wait, can I go in first?"
There was just this close to a brawl this morning between a man and woman. The man decided that he didn't want to wait. The woman wouldn't back down, good for her.
We all were watching behind the counter as well as many customers.
Don't people realize that when they are being an ass that the whole world is watching them?
Another Sunday at the Buck.
Have a great week
Coco

1 Comments:

Blogger dotcommie said...

Common courtesy isn't common is it?

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home