What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Bluetooth

Ok here I go on a rant again.
About what you ask??? The #*@* Bluetooth.
I can't stand the rude customers that insist on finishing their conversation while trying to order a latte.
"Are you talking to me?" or some random caller?
Just put the phone down, or the caller on hold or God forbid, just hang up and return the call later.
How many urgent calls are you getting or making in the time it takes to make a latte or get a cup of coffee. Get lives all of you, away from the phone.
I am going to invent a jammer, but I am sure somewhere some intelligence agency has already come up with one. I want that technology everywhere there is potential for rudeness.
Well, be careful the next time you order with a Bluetooth on your ear. The coffee you order may not be quite what it appears to be. HaHa
Did I hear someone say DECAF?
Have a cell phone free Friday
Coco

1 Comments:

Blogger dotcommie said...

In Japan some resturants employ jammers to prevent patrons from talking on mobile phones. This is illegal in the USA.

What I don't understand is why people just don't say (on the phone)

Excuse me, I need to place an order ... I'll be right back...

And then use the mute option on their phone.

Common courtesy isn't so common I guess.

Personally, I prefer text messaging to talking anyway. Gets to the point.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home