What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Parties cont.

So how old do you have to be, to stop pot smoking and move along with your life?
For instance, the party from last night.
We are not talking 20 yr olds, but at least 50 years old and up.
I am not quite that old yet and I thought perhaps some of these party goers should make some other choices.
I felt like I was back in college in my dorm. Just waiting for the someone in authority to tell us to stop. We were the people of authority.
I think my objection comes when there are teens of the partiers in attendance and they see their parents lighting up.
Does anyone out there encounter older people who do not want to grow up?
This is a whole new subject for me. let me know.
Thanks
coco

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did the parents DRINK in front of their children? Did that bother you as well?

Just curious.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Blank said...

Drinking is legal, smoking pot is not.
Parents set the example for thier children, and that includes obeying the law, weather you agree with it or not, thats why no one respects anyone anymore.

3:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does growing older = no fun?

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home