What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Bye Bye???

I'm deep in thought.
I am thinking about packing my car and driving out of town as far as a tank of gas will take me and starting over all alone!
Sometimes life is so overwhelming, I can totally understand why people just walk away from their lives and are never heard from again.
It sounds like a great plan to me right now.
To have no responsibilities but for myself would be a relief.
Anyone done this??
Let me know where some good spots are to travel.
Have a good week.
If I go I will at least write a final goodbye because of course there will be NO computer. Cool.
Coco

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life has alot of tests! Everytime something becomes tough, stressful, sad, frustrating, and damit "not fair", I sit back and think about all the positive things I have done. I don't have much time for myself because kids and work come first but I understand how important it is to take 2 to 3 hours a week for myself. I do pour myself into work, kids, cooking and housework but if I feel I need time away I take a long bath and think about how many people depend on me.
Be strong for yourself and others that look up to you for support and stability.

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home