What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

SNAKES!!!!!!!!

I had to kill a snake today. NO NO , not one of my customers.
I came home from work today and the cats had cornered a snake under the fridge.
I tried to sweep it out of the house but it just wasn't cooperating.

So I killed it with my boyfriends ice hockey stick! I figured it had brought him many years of luck on the ice, now it was time to put it to use again.

Well, it was a wiggly thing and I had a lot of remorse but I figured I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight, unless it was gone.
I am hoping I don't dream of Samuel L Jackson tonight. And I definitely won't be renting Snakes on a Plane anytime soon!

Florida is hard to get used to guys. I am having difficulty dealing with it all.
Any advice for Coco???

Sweet dreams
Coco

1 Comments:

Blogger LittleGroper said...

I know, just come back to Cali! We miss you!!!!

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home