What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Smoke everywhere

I feel as though I have returned to California. Fires, smoke and ash everywhere. I often joke that natural disasters follow me around.
Floods, earthquakes ,fires, riots I have pretty much seen it all living in various parts of California.
Now customers and friends want to know if earthquakes will follow to Florida? I always think of that great Johnny Cash song "Ring of Fire".

"NO" I tell the Floridans, the ring of fire is only in the Pacific and not the Gulf or Atlantic.

We will see what happens during hurricane season. Maybe I will be adding another disaster to my files. Also how customers react with coffee.
Will closed roads and rain and flooding stop the hunt for a LATTE?

In response to a comment, Yes there are plenty of rednecks here. Does any one know where that term comes from?
Have a grand day
COCO

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well we had a disaster and you can say it was "natural". We had another "crapper" and this time it happened in the lobby. The guy not only crapped in the lobby but had it in his hands. I know what your thinking, homeless, no a LAWYER. Don't you want to come back to Cali. You must hear the whole story.

8:07 PM  
Blogger CoCo said...

I am actually returning for a visit in June.
I will look out for all "crappers" and try not to shake anyone's hand !

3:58 PM  
Blogger dotcommie said...

Redneck comes from the fact that if you work out in the sun all day, you can get a red neck.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home