What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Welcome back Coco

Hello all.
Let's talk coffee.
My new store reminds me very much of what I left in California.
Not so many surfers but lots of rednecks, it is Florida.
Lets just say I am looking for Jeff Foxworthy to walk in at any moment!
Seriously, I love my new partners. They have been looted.
There is a new store opening in the area and some of these partners have been recruited to the new store. I have stepped into a mini mutiny involving the old manager.
It is my job to make things right for my new crew. They are all hard working upbeat people and great to work with.
Lots of turmoil and questions for me.
I LOVE IT!!!
I am constantly putting out fires and solving problems.
Yesterday the faucet on the sink broke resulting in Old Faithful at rush hour.
Who do they turn to? ME.
I have pretty much seen all, so it didn't even phase me.
Come on guys give me something hard, I said!

Florida is hot and muggy.
My boyfriend/fiance has gone North for the summer to work. I am going to enjoy the time by myself and concentrate on my job. Occasionally visiting with him.

I have lots to blog about.

I saw my 1st SWEATY money the other day.
Yes- a bike rider. Hot, muggy weather does lead to EXTRA SWEATY money!!! EEW, GROSS\\

Catch ya later y'all
Coco

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rednecks, real life ones! Are they toothless as well. Hows the homeless?

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home