What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Street Fairs

I am so excited!!! NOT.

Tomorrow is Sunday and there is a Street Fair outside my Bucks. The Fair goes for about 15 blocks and will be directly outside my beloved store.
O what a group of customers we will get tomorrow.

Ever been to a street Fair? There are so many booths selling junky stuff. Food vendors selling any kind of food you can imagine. Kiddie rides too.

Lord help me and my co-workers.

It is going to be a really long day with all the strange people in town. The town closes the surrounding streets to allow for more booths and foot traffic. It is also going to be about 80* degrees which means long lines at my store and GRUMPY customers.
I do love these days at work. The bonding and teamwork with workers is incredible. We laugh uproariously at most people in line and what they are wearing. Especially the "snake" man. He always comes to the fair with his very large snake around his neck. Do women find that attractive? NOT me!
I will give you an update tomorrow on the strange and bizarre of So California.
Wish me well
Coco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home