What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Wait till you pay please

PLEASE- Don't eat in front of your barista!
How many times does someone order a latte and a muffin and than proceed to chomp down in line before finishing the transaction? So many!!!
It is really gross and bad manners. There is a woman who scarfs down an entire piece of crumble coffee cake before she pays. There are crumbs everywhere. Can't she wait till she is in the car?? No, I think then her car would be messy too.
I am going to have to pretend I forgot her pastry and then hand it to her before she leaves the cafe. See if that will work. I even commented that the cake is too crumbly to eat standing up. She told me she was very hungry and needed food right away.
Come on - nobody needs food that bad at 7am in the morning. Do they?
I have to say customers sometimes are pigs with the food and drinks, well, most of the time you are.
Have a good Tuesday
Coco

2 Comments:

Blogger Poetic_bum said...

Well, we're not ALL pigs. Some of wait to pay before we stuff our faces... It might still be infront of you, but... we paid

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The samples. How can one resist?

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home