What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Birthday Finale

Yes I had a great b'day at work today. Pretty much everything went wrong at the Buck today but we overcame all obstacles(customers) and made it through.
I actually received 2 cards from customers who really are nice guys and appreciate my humor and approach to my job. One ran down to the nearby 7-11 and presented me with a card. Not to mention he is a real hottie but way too young for me!

That probably could be another blog? Perhaps.

I finally get a day off tomorrow, going to spend my birthday loot.

My boyfriend sent me georgeous flowers and the envelope I was squeezing did have a gift card in it. Maybe I'll be wearing new Vicky's Secret to work on Sunday?????

4 Comments:

Blogger Poetic_bum said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Well I am sorry to hear about all the obstacles, but it makes me laugh about the "young hottie". Have fun spending the loot, and just a curious question, who's the really lucky one if your wearing vick'y secrets to work... The boyfriend, or the male customers?

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too young for you?

If the roles were reversed, do you think most men would think the lady "too young?"

I THINK NOT.

8:09 PM  
Blogger CoCo said...

Poetic Bum....That would be the boyfriend and the customers will have to guess what I am wearing!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Poetic_bum said...

HAHAHAHA... Fair enough...

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home