What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Buying coffee for others

How many men buy beverages for their wives/girlfriends on Sundays?

My Starbucks is loaded with men who are kindly ordering and paying for these drinks.
However they are so fearful that they are getting it right! Ladies- lighten up on your guys.
Do you know how difficult it is for men to do this? I see them in line each day afraid that we will laugh at their girly , high maintenance drinks. All they really want is a cup of coffee and to be left alone for awhile.
They know that even if they have the drink ordered correctly , they will probably get yelled at when they get home because it is not to the specifications of the woman.
I see it every Sunday, that would be today! Practically begging the barista to make it "just right".

When my boyfriend brings me a beverage I will be greatful that I did not have to get dressed and leave the house. And if he gets me something it will be simple , nothing he has to agonize over.
Sympathy for men today!!! Now I have to go to work.

Have a good Sunday
Coco

3 Comments:

Blogger Blank said...

nobody buys me coffee... sniff

3:29 AM  
Blogger CoCo said...

Nobody buys me coffee either.... remember that long distance relationship? it's a long way to drive for coffee.

5:59 AM  
Blogger CoCo said...

I'm still waiting for someone to buy me coffee!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home