What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Hit a nerve?

Seems like I hit a sore spot with you guys.
You don't like it when women critique your performances?
I can't tell who was responding to my last blog, man or woman.
2 comments seem to be from men.
Men who are upset with their kind for not being able to satisfy women.
What's going on out there with you guys?
Coco

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comments two and four are from me.. a woman.

I'm assuming the other two from an insecure man.

9:31 PM  
Blogger CoCo said...

Gotta love women and their take on the issue!
Only a woman would have read my blog the way it was meant.

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a woman and I don't quite understand that last blog. The only differance between fixing your drink at the condiment bar is having the barista make it their special way. I have a special needs drink and I have the girls/guys make it just right. grande misto 2 sugars and 2 shakes of cinnomon on the foam (thick foam). It took me weeks/months trying to figure out what I liked but I found it. My local starbucks looks at me with a funny look but I don't care. So just wondering, would you as a barista want that person(male) have you make their drink. If so than I really don't feel bad for have a special needs drink:)

3:04 PM  
Blogger CoCo said...

That is not a "special needs" beverage it is a nightmare for your barista! Do you at least tip for a "Special Needs" tasty beverage?

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home