What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

I Hate Sundays at the Buck

Everyone who know me know that I am one of the few people who love their jobs.
Except for SUNDAYS.
The nastiest, crankiest, dumbest, never been to a coffee shop in their life people arrive at my counter. It is torture for all.
How many times today did someone wait in line and then when arriving to place an order they can't decide! Oh my God it is just coffee not brain surgery! Don't try something new, just get what you always get. And by the way, try and have your money ready when ordering. Don't wait till the last possible moment and then open your huge sack of a purse and rifle in there for correct change. Customers in line behind you really hate you at this point and it is a good possibility that you are getting decaf instead of that real caffeine that you sooooo needed.
I know this sounds really unimportant but these people slow down the efficiency and speed that I am judged upon and must maintain as a manager.
I am really looking forward to my Monday off and I am not paying EXACT change for anything tomorrow. I will be speedy when ordering my latte and move right along.
I would love me as a customer!
Coco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home