What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Flossing

I was working the other day at the Buck , tidying up the restroom. I found a wad of dental floss on the floor. I guess someone felt the need for a little mid-day dental pick-me up.

It reminded me of driving to work the other morning and watching a man flossing in his car. It was pretty gross to watch. Not to mention dangerous to other drivers. Maybe far worse than mascara because floss requires 2 hands!

So what is the 411 on bathroom grooming in autos? Are we all doing it?
Let me know
Have a good dental Friday
Coco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home