What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Don't eat in front of me

So- Do you normally purchase a tasty treat to go with your coffee? If you do , please keep it in the bag to eat after you are done paying. I don't want to see anyone, man or woman, chowing on their muffin while I take their money. There are muffin crumbs and grease all over the money or credit cards.
Talk about sweaty money this is "food falling from my mouth"money!
Also people seem to think it is ok to make conversation with their mouths stuffed full of scone.
It is hard to understand what you are saying with a glob of pastry hanging from your mouth.
Didn't your parents teach you anything?
I think that as soon as we leave the parental home that all our manners are left behind. I am sure we all see bad manners everyday.

Tell me what you are seeing out there in retail land.
have a good Thursday
Coco

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing worse than a messy muffin eater.

3:01 PM  
Blogger CoCo said...

How about someone who eats a whole carton of yogurt at the register with a spoon?
That gets a little messy!!!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Blank said...

hmmm... me thinks coco missed the jist of the messy muffin eater. There goes Coco's G rating.

3:40 AM  
Blogger CoCo said...

I didnt say "muffin " eater. I decided to let that one slide by. Or maybe a whole new blog?

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home