What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Seniors

It was a Senior Citizen day today at my coffee shop. What was going on today?
I have concluded that old people have very little respect for retail workers or people in general.
Many times today I heard ,

" Hon, hurry up with my drink".
"I didn't order that- make me another! "
"I always have to park so far away!"
" Why do I have to wait for the bathroom?"

I was getting in my car after work and there was an old man getting in the car next to me.
I was there at my door way before him but he just opened up his passenger door and hit my door. I said something to him and he scowled and told me to f**ck myself. OKAY ! Loony time.
This makes me wonder if anyone else has had problems with Seniors? Car accidents for sure. I know they always run into me with carts in the grocery store.
Let me know
Coco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home