What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Rain

I love the rain. Living in So California we don't get much of it. Yesterday was a blustery and rainy day. Sometimes it bring out the worst in customers. I guess they don't like waiting in traffic the freeways. They stop in for a coffee at my Bucks and they are on their way. I noticed that women tend to be grumpier in the rain. Congrats guys! you lose this one!
How many beverages did I have to re-make yesterday because the woman customer was too grumpy to tell us EXACTLY what she wanted in her high maintenance bev? Too many.
It's not the end of your world if it rains, it is just a little water. It isn't going to ruin your hair or make-up. And please get off your cell phone. No one on the East Coast wants to hear about our rain. It rains there all the time.
Also I tend to think that women are grumpier in general in the am. Why is that? I am so used to being up early for work that I am not grumpy. HaHa I get paid to get up early and serve grumpy people. The irony in that!
Have a good Saturday
Coco

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friday the 13th. I had a bad day which was due to the weather and the big 13! Some jerk re-ended me, lost a clients file on my computer, friend calls me because he felt his problems are more important. You talk about a bad day.
Stressed backwards is Desserts, my friends Ben and Jerry helped last night.

5:14 PM  
Blogger CoCo said...

What flavor B&J ? I love the Jamaican Me Crazy sorbet! Whole pint of it last night while I watched Fever Pitch. Great movie!

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fever pitch is great! GO SOX!

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home