What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Weather

While most of the country is experiencing the fall , we in So California have had a return of the Santa Ana winds. Hot dry winds that blow and and make allergies flare. It is also hard to breathe because there is so much ash from the fires that are burning nearby. I am watching the sunrise now and the colors are magnificent because of the ash in the air.It also makes customers more that grumpy!
Yesterday was particularily strange. Lots of sneezy weird coffee customers. Lots of people near the beach because it is so warm here. Still lots of tourists. I would like my sleepy beach town back, just for 1 week! Tourists go home! I forget sometimes that I live in an area that is a vacation destination. People pay mega bucks for a vacation here. All I want to do is get out of here. Cost of living is too high and I don't go to the beach.
Maybe next year? I can transfer to another Starbucks with seasons!
Have a good Saturday and those in the Northeast- enjoy the rain. I won't see rain until maybe January or February!
COCO

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

COCO DON'T SURF!

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home