What I learn about men each day

My life in a coffee shop. May interactions and dealings with customers every day. Mostly about men because they are so memorable. For women to read because we will see these traits in all of our men.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Birthday

Well tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY! Happy birthday to me.
I have to work at the Buck tomorrow at 430am. I am going to wear a sign that says, "Don't give me any CRAP, it's my birthday".
What do you think the response from customers will be???
I am hoping to engender some sympathy for the poor girl working when she should be celebrating on the beach somewhere.
I don't have high hopes for my day but maybe I will be pleasantly surprised by my most favorite customers. Some of them ask me each day "Coco, How are you today?"

I got an envelope in the mail from my "long distance" boyfriend today. I am horrible with suspense. I found myself squeezing and fondling and trying to figure out what was inside.
My neighbors thought I was weird! I smiled with anticipation at the possibilities lying in wait in that blue envelope. what is it???
I can't open till the 10th!!!
I will let you readers know if you want???
I hope it's a Vicky's Secret gift card? or a Starbucks card?
Happy Birthday to me
Coco

1 Comments:

Blogger Poetic_bum said...

Happy Birthday! I hope your day goes/went well. I think most of the male custermers who notice your sign will be pleasent. I know what you mean with the whole anticipation and freaking out over a letter. I have done it too.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home